MARATHON POST WARNING!
Quick questions and answers to sum up 2016.
1. One word that describes 2016? Tank-topping.
2. Something that you hadn't done before? A lot of firsts this year. Bachelor degree. Being a accidental store manager. Getting a new job as a marketing coordinator. Probably getting married soon. Life's so good, it makes me want to vomit.
3. Which countries did you visit? 100 x Stockholm-Tallinn, Berlin, London, Helsinki (lol) and the most amazing trip to Italy (Milano-L'ago-Cinque Terre-Bologna-Venice-Asolo-Como).
4. Greatest achievement of 2016? 1. Actually managed to write my thesis and get a bachelor degree in Modern history and Swedish language. 2. Holding the fort together when I became a store manager, which lead to a new career path, the road to marketing and moving back to Estonia. 3. My Fred and our relationship is ♡♡♡.
5. Best purchase? A longboard, tickets to see Adele and Foals and investments that went into Airbnb in Stockholm, Italy and Tartu.
6. Something that made you really happy? The moment when we sat together with 100 Italians and ate the "End of summer" dinner. The moment when I found out the grade of my bachelor thesis. The moment when we understood with Fred that shit is getting serious. The moment when my best gäris were in the same room and we were having so much fun despite me leaving Stockholm the next day.
7. Saddest moment? When I found out at Adele's concert that my grandfather died, luckily everyone cried there for different reasons. Also the moment I walked on a plane and left Stockholm.
8. What song reminds you of 2016? Adele - Love in the dark. Foals - Total life forever. Julia Spada - Lägg dig ner.
9. Favourite TV show of 2016? Why have I answered this question every year? Everybody knows the answer, it has and will always be Õnne 13 and as of this year I have seen ALL the Õnne 13 episodes. Should have put that on the biggest achievement of 2016 list. To be fair "Ex on the beach Sverige" and "Paradise Hotel" gave a good competition to Õnne 13.
10. Favourite book of 2016? Embarrassing part is that the bachelor thesis took away my will to read. Now that is behind me and I can start reading again. Unfriend me!
11. Best record and concert 2016? Solange "A Seat At The Tabel" kicked Lemonade ass + Adele "25". Also had the honour to see Adele and Karenn live, that was amazing! And the Foals concert in Italy, Yannis Philippakis jumped on my hands! Best touch down in 2016!
12. How do you remember year 2016? In 2015 I wrote: "To be honest it has not been a great year, no extreme lows nor highs. 2015 was a needed step for something better, I hope." 2016 so kicked 2015 ass. Despite Brexit, Trump and nervous times around the world, my year has been amazing. I worked so hard and cried at times, but it payed off. Missing Stockholm so-so much *bought tickets to Sweden as I was writing this*.
13. Top three events of 2016? 1. Fred's surprise birthday party in March; 2. My graduation in June; 3. Our Italy trip with Erik and Laura in August (this is random order)
I choose this picture to represent the year 2016, I will call it "Sometimes lose, always win".
The (ex) prime minister of Estonia and I: