I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Friday, March 04, 2011

Laumets

My best friend is Karl.



He is the person who hugs me even if I am wearing a hideous scarf (he also has one) :


First time on a trolley bus.
He did not know if a trolley bus has chairs in it, so he took his own:




He is studying chemistry at university, regardless of his passion for theatre.
He has played several interesting roles:



That girl has a shit wig:



Our theatre school Christmas parties. It is about holiday and spending it with your dearest.
Sense? This picture makes none:



President of a club named "Never-ending nights and miserable mornings":



Karl is famous for dancing well, but walking badly:



Dance like nobody is watching:



We have done amazing roles together.
1. Father and her daughter from Middle Ages:



2. A penguin politician and a penguin slut:




 Cute as a button:



Forget umbrellas. He is the cure for Rainy Days:



I have tons of pictures where we are drinking in the corner



"U not like Anne Veski? Me no like U!":



The cheaper it is, the better it tastes. Time when Walter had not been born yet:




You can cover it but you can't hide.
The head-sponsor for Sovetskoje Zolotoje and Liviko:



Oma passipilt on sulle paras:




He once gave up drinking, it was the worst 8hours of his life:




Every breath is a victory:




Even if he is going to hell, he is the most beautiful person inside and out:



Once we made a pact that we will start our own channel called...(waaaait for it)...TV! Brilliant!
Until then we spy behind the enemy lines:



Well, Karl is beautiful, but his hands aren't.
This is my nightmare - to have his hands:



Taller than a tower and lighter than a feather:



We have travelled together there and back. "ки-нг-исeерр" read Karl (with a heavy Russian accent) from the first train station sign on our way to Moscow. Kingisepp juhei!:



Mama, mama! Ja otsen vesjolaja. Vodka u sigaretiki njeee dengi. Prazdnikkk:



Karl after Anne Veski concert:



As I said, he is taller than most of the people:




Being Karl is the best excuse not to be boring:



Do you think when party is over and taxi is coming then it is the best time to stop drinking? Oh-so-wrong! More. More. More.:



Good morning, what's cooking, good-looking?
(his glasses have been broken 2478 times, but nothing that SuperAttack couldn't fix)



He rents an apartment in Tartu and I think the owner will not want it back:




I wish that there would be more people like Karl. Actually no:



When we are old we are like The Golden Girls:



Big impact among ladies



Karl has a good taste of style.
Exhibit A:



Exhibit B:



My gentleman of honour at my wedding and a best buddy 4eva:


Karl, well respected man:

No comments: