I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mister 20

Why have I been quiet for a long time? I have been planning a surprise birthday party for my mister and yesterday hard work paid off. He was clueless and happy.



Total amount that I spent in the kitchen - 8hours.
"Puss and kram":



I have asthma, but still managed to fill balloons and survive:




Happy and nervous before Kaur came home:



Ott from Birmingham came, yay:




After spending 5 hours in the studio, he came.
SURPRISE!:



Make a wish and start your 30 therapy:




I have a boyfriend who is older than me:




I am a lean mean hugging machine:




Know your place and never lose your cup:




Prazdnik:



He came to show how life works in Birmingham:




All our friends in UK on one picture:



"I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!":



After this picture was made I literally tried to walk through the street light. Ouch:




Fun we had. Food we had. Drinks we had:



Boy power:



We even had friends from Amsterdam:



Our balcony door was wide open and everybody could feel the joy:




Right party animal brings her own music:




Bought a Topshop dress from eBay for this special party.
Best 1£ I have ever spent:




This is what he ate:




Six is the number of love.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAUR:



Mouth was full of brownies:



Stranger in the night:



Sleeping beauty:



Morning chill:



mission accomplished.

2 comments:

regina said...

eriti nunnud olete!
endiselt kade, et seal olla ei saanud :)

Ian said...

someone won best girlfriend of the year award!