I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Kuru Krill

This weekend I spent in Kuru, where an electronic music festival was held. The best words to describe it was C H I L L and F U N (spell it out loud!).
I was way too naive to think that there's a pause between days, like ordinary festivals have - party until morning and then start again in the afternoon. But in Kuru the beat went on non-stop!:


Welcome to the festival. First things first, let's build a house (total mind-fuck task):



Tanel is filling his bed with air, but here he doesn't know that few hours from know he is way too tired to teleport himself to his tent and has a powernap on a field:



Still happy because her feet are dry, yet later on...:



I am sitting in the bedroom and he is in the kitchen:



As you may remember, last Wednesday was my friends Hippie themed birthday party. Because of that I'm still wearing a headband and giving a peace sign (it's hard to get out of the role)



Listening music outdoors contrary to clubs, is oh-so-lovely. There's no horny sweaty people and air lack thereof, it is absolutely fabulous. (I just spoke James Blake language):




Even the stars were giving love and the earth sent us polar lights:



When you're lost in the middle of a field and there's nobody who can help you, here's a tiny festival model. You are never lost in Kuru:



We found a perfect place to sit down:



1.the gnarwal14 up, 4 down
having a double matress bed and puting your penis between them
dont desturb me while im cleaning my room im doing the gnarwal



The right festival has a bucket loads of mushroom baskets:



The art of watching the sunset, then between a little bass and beat and then again comes the sun:



The weather was nice but you can fight the nature. The first night our feet were soaked with dew and of course I left my proper wellingtons at home. So we drove to Märjamaa to hunt some wellies:



Second hand for the win:



I have nothing witty to say:



The biggest fan of Allone and Espirit:



Triin is sad:



Triin is happy:



Reggie is happy too:



The guy thought that he is in a bar and tried to order one beer:



Your Woodstock is over, hippies. Go to Kuru instead:



We have PETA's permission to dance with a dolphin:



Later on he gave it to me. Ooo Mmm Gggg:



Just sad that my girlfriend got really wasted and ran around naked until the police came.
Between you and me, she is a real alcoholic:



Hungry people need fire to cook Mivinas:



Gentlemen:






If you don't have this luxury...



...your feet will become like this:



I'm too tired to open Paint and draw lasers coming out of his eyes:



Where we are, the frisbee is (even if you don't see it. Nice sky btw):



A girl:



They dried their shoes, but were still sad because the campfire was in the middle of the field and leaving it meant crossing wet grass. FML moment:



My mister had to pick up one artist from the airport so I had the honour to spend more time with him. Neveready makes chill music and is a whoa! person:



Kuru mobile. The link between stages and tents full of alcohol/goods:



Tanel dried his feet and became tired of walking in the water. Why not, let's get crazy:



The beat made us zombies:



Picture it: fire, friends, forest and massive tune:



Another morning. This mister in his PJ forgot his performance and went to sleep. Shit happens:



Three days were enough. I desperately needed shower and a soft bed:



Demolishing the house:



Tudimonster. Next year again:


Ossid olid Airport Jamil, Hipsterid olid šnapsil. Meie olime Kurul. That's how life works.

No comments: