I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'm alive and living in Stockholm

Well , I've been silent for a while, because I moved to Stockholm and I don't have internet yet. Still here I am to let you all know that I'm alive. Actually I have a really nice home and things are going quite well. My neighbours are from Germany, Poland, Denmark, Iceland and Italy, never-mind the 80 other nations living close by.

You can shit bricks if you see my view:


 

"Du får en puss, om du diskar" - "You get a kiss, when you wash the dishes" is in the right place:

I've managed to pimp the room a bit:


I took all my friends with me (the same pictures we had at our home in England)


Hot chocolate and fruit salad - the meal you ate before you were broke:
hej då!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

men var är Kaur då?

Wilma Circus said...

dead