I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Jessie Ware at Berns

 Since the first time I saw her at Boiler Room #44 Young Turks Valentines Day takeover, I am in love with Jessie Ware. On Monday, I had the chance to meet her again. Bliss.

 First she started off by thanking Stockholm and its -15degrees, also the reason why she could wear her rings that are usually too small (picture by Mattias Pettersson)


The incredible Berns, which looks like an opera theatre:


Röda rummet:


Candles and everything, bloody perfect:


Truly amazing voice and I knew all the songs by heart (there's not a lot of them though):


She said it was her second time in Stockholm after taping a music-video for "Valentine":


Also, she does not know what to do, when the song ends. 
"Should I look at the distance like a popstar?":


"My tummy is showing, my hair is a mess. My mother would not approve":


"As you know I do not have a lot of songs, therefore I cannot come back if you ask for it. Please understand it, in Poland I got in a big trouble for this":


The famous poster that I stole, hanging in my room. Me and Jessie look to the distance:



Word cannot describe the orgasm I had.

No comments: