I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Monday, May 26, 2014

Vihterpalu. The paradise of Trammies.

Omg. Such. Much. Going on. Lazy. Blogger. LOL.

The last day in Haapsalu started for some of us a bit tiredly. 
For one of us it did not start at all, since the previous day just kept on going and going and going. 
A lot of knocks and fucks were received and given, 
so we were ought to go to Trammi's cottage/home/spa to redeem ourselves. 


My boyfriend's food brings all the girls in the yard, 
damn right, he is better than yours (excluding Erik S.):


The biggest mistake made that day:
sunscream was left home #whitegirlproblems:


His face when he sees your shitty sound-system burn down:


Now I understand why Trammi avoids being in Tallinn.
Nobody wants to go the Mordor, when they have such beautiful Shire:


Rehearsing our Tähelaev interview, there I would be the surprise guest:


New spa treatment = holding-your-head-maybe-it-works:


Great thanks to Ian and Tiiu,
without whom this selfie would not have been possible (Oscar speech):


My friends are amaze balls!

No comments: