I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Welcome to the East side, we have cookies

Aye, I feel so much better now. I think buying a bed 
really improved my quality of life here in Sweden. 
Anyhow, I have some unfinished business to take care of, thus it is time for last bits of my vacation. Besides Italy and two big birthday parties I chilled with gööörlfriends and family. Sometimes I just ate crisps under the blanket completely alone. No shame there!
TERVETULUA TALLINNA!


My friend Marta is bombass.
Her favourite colours are light and dark black:


Being a tourist at my home:


Can't swear that much here, 
people understand all the naughty stuff that Swedes don't:


Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte are having a dinner
and talking about how dicks their boyfriends are:


Saddest puppy eyes...cannot resist...force too strong...:


"Noku nullib kõik":


I have a secret that I just want to scream out loud on the tallest rooftop
but I caaaaan't:

*between these two pictures I was in Italy*

Straight from the airport to Kopli, to my Golden Girls.
The Japanese tourist, the French girl and Miss Myfriends Areidiots:


Feeling like we are on the bus 32:


They are going to kill me,
but bloody hell how amazing we are:


My cucumber drink brings all the girls to the yard:


Pants are rippin',
the girls are trippin':

*It might have happened that I arrived home completely drunk and Fred had some hilarious conversation with me at 3am*


The next day the boyfriend took her hangover girlfriend to restaurant Controvento.
My pulse returned after a good meal and sexy company:


Visit Estonia.
No seriously, just do it:


A meet-up with my Parisian married woman,
we were mean lean gossip machines (no shame):


This fall fashion trend,
Girlfriend Backpack 3000:


Hüvä vänälinnassa:


Half the face all numb and no control over my tongue after a dentist appointment =
perfect time to test this new fancy restaurant out:


I think it was good however I didn't feel my tongue and all the information went lost:


Trying to find an apartment to buy:


My friend sucks hard:

*then I escaped to the countryside*

Dad being all lazy
(actually Crocs Fall 2016 ad campaign):


Pärnu late nights:


Pärnu daytime:


Fred and Tibi:


Can't speak, must pick mushrooms:


My last day of summer well spent:

The perfect combo of friends, family and alone-time.
#RESTonia

No comments: