I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Wochenendausflug nach Berlin.

From London to Stockholm. From Stockholm to Berlin. 
And little work in between.
Hello, my name is Wilma and my hobby is booking flights, that's my secret drug. I get especially high when I buy tickets to meet my secret crush. I mean, I think I have to break up with Fred and marry Berlin instead. At least I made a pact with myself: I am so going to move there in my life time. So bloody stupid considering that I'm in the middle of moving back to Estonia right now. 

Anyhow, this is my little weekend Berlin getaway.
 Rooftops, unicorns and lots of drinks (tea, I mean).


Bye-bye Sweden, a short tea-break in Copenhagen and Hello Berlin!
(Luckily no Samsung Galaxy 7 exploded on our way, 
despite the constant reminders the flight attendant gave us.):


After really long approach to Tegel airport, I ran to my friend's place.
Paula did not fail to deliver: she greeted me with popping the German Sovetskoye bottle as I walked in the apartment. Before even I got the chance to sit down, I already had a vodka shot in my hands. 
Felt like home!:


A Finn, two Germans and three Estonians are talking about kayaking...
...or was it sex?...hard to tell:


"I know what you did last night.":


Met another Kristel!
Her family name in Rumanian means 'Cocksucker' and I am the legendary Cunt, 
so we are match made in hell:


She had been sick for a week and it was the first day she felt better.
CELEBRATIONS!


Hullumaja puhvet:


We tried out the whole Mendeleev periodic table,
the tongues were blue, pink and green afterwards:


Enlightenment:


The view,
the night in Berlin:


What to you do 4am? You colour of course.
(Paula's future is so bright, it burns her eyes):


Dutch ladies arrived and selfies were taken:


What to we do in the shadows?:


When the neighbours were sleeping, we walked on their ceilings:


I think I died and went to heaven:


Ignore gravity and have fun:


On Friday normal people had to work and I took a stroll around the city.
Ps. Every country has its Trump/Jõks:


The old meets the new:


Ich bin ein Berliner:


After walking around I realised that 4h sleep wasn't enough and returned to home.
Paula's apartment was to die for and it was nice to see IKEA free home for a change:


Liquid dinner:


The night is dark and full of photo-booths:


One does not simply walk away from Berlin without these pictures:


Cycling around the town in the cold autumn air = bliss.
The police didn't even ruin our night, although they warned me. Never ignore red light kids!:


Never dull and never plain:


It was so nice to meet him again (check the last Berlin post):


Some €€€ were spent and some happiness was gained:


Feeling all pretty and shit:


And then you casually walk around and suddenly the ruins of Second World War appear.


Pretzel I love, pumpkin seeds I love,
this was just ridiculous:


"Oooh, I love you so.
But why I love you, I never know.":


Relax to the max:


This girl is golden. The unicorn among horses with fake horns:


Auf Wiedersehen!
Next time I'll come with a bigger suitcase and oneway ticket:

Could watch this forever:

No comments: