I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Culture trip to Tartu. ERM, airbnb and pumpkin risotto.

Embracing that Estonia does not only equal Tallinn, we took a little culture trip to Tartu. Sorry dad for I have sinned, but I have never been sober in that town. I have had my most embarrassing moments there...but hey, NO RAGRETS! 
This time we kept it classy: rented a cosy Airbnb, visited the newly opened Estonian National Museum and well, drank little vino afterwards.


Embrace yourselves,
 the winter is coming:

Some just follow and some are trendsetters.
He got bullied that day for taking the sunglasses with him.
Who would have known that it was going to be the only sunny day that winter?:


The happiness of just randomly walking into Mr.Laumets during the first minute in Tartu.
(In Estonia one does not simply walk 200m without meeting someone you know):


One does travel with style:


First time at ERM and trying to figure out the exhibition:


Eastsiders:


The historian is having an orgasm:


Maybe just looking at the distance,
 but maybe I put my tongue against cold glass and it got stuck...:


There's always this one guy who swims against the mainstream:


The ERM is cool, very-very cool:


Liquid dinner:


Snow and cold temperatures were out,
interesting talks and warm hearts were in:


What's cooking, good-looking?
(actually nothing, since Markus & Co made all the food and I was completely useless):


The moment when Pärna told us the story how he picked a school when he was seven.
I mean 90's and our parents were crazy:


Just to show our children in the future how flexible their parents were:


"Vahel tundub veider, kuid su mõttest aru saan."
Or maybe he does not like Taukar that much:


Thinking about how magnets work:


The womanizer in the action:


Passport picture:


My peeps:


Bye, bye Tartu. Bye, bye Savisaar!


Sa oled kivist ja mina olen puust
kuid suuri sõnu kuuleb mõlemate suust.
Ma olen Tartu ja sina oled Tallinn!

No comments: