I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Grown-up life at its finest! Sunday dinners.

A month has passed in Estonia, the daily routine has been established. It's ok, I'm ok. 
By the way, I didn't drink alcohol for a month and that felt nice, as the drinking habits here created stress for me. Although last Sunday I found myself drinking wine and maybe I did not remember what was done and said. Whatever, I do what I want, when I want and how I want. #grownwoman

Career wise there's only positive news, in January I get even more responsibilities and I continue to try to be the best at everything I do. Fred also got a job! 
1. Now we need an apartment (maybe happens in January).
2. We need a dog (happens after apartment), browsing the dawg.com every day.
3. Should start buying white clothes.
4. Should push out a baby...
Grown-up life at its finest!

"SHUT UP AND LOVE ME!"

Got a Black Night Film Festival pass and watched a record amount of films. 
Also I ate record amount of times at Tokumaru
Chop-chop
Stick-stick:


When a sweet girl tries to be ghetto
and just fails miserably:


The Noku is the best place to be (good luck google translating it!):


The moment I told Ott that Jay-Z cheated on Beyoncé.
"IMPOSSIBRU!":


Victoria Secret angels after the runway grabbing a beer and talking about world peace:


"Hmm, should I stay or should I go?":


"Kutse.
Aga peoks ei lähe"
aka
Ott invited us over, however did not wish to meet the police again:


NB! Did not know that the picture was taken! #nofilter #wokeuplikethis:


As we were given such a classy invitation, we just couldn't refuse the Sunday dinner at Ott's place.
(got the most perfect haircut in London and I am afraid that the magic does not happen twice):


Cheesy party:


The official members of the Noah's arc:


The rest of the Noah's arc, all coupled up:


Look at me! I'm a big girl now!:


Found myself a new Laine,
found myself a new Eddie,
found a new friend:


The original happy meal:


I love this boy:

Probably made a good joke two seconds before.
Sometimes lose, always win:


This pictures describes our relationship so well:
weird trio, never third wheels, always best friends:

Ps. At work I am writing copy in Swedish. Okou!

No comments: