I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Monday, January 02, 2017

The funeral of 2016.

We have survived another 365 day journey around the sun, congratulations! 
Here is my New Year's Eve which was full of good company and a lot of glitter a.k.a. the best combo there is. 
(let's play a drinking game: every time I smile with my teeth you have to take a shot)


This dress was a show-stopper and jaw-dropper (I'm so humble today),
the glitter can be turned so that with seconds you can have a completely black or gold dress.
My friends just poked me the whole evening, there was a lot of touching.
*take a half shot*



The years have passed, but the boy is still the same.
*take a full shot*


The moment he realised that I was not wearing a bra.
*no shot, drink water instead*


If you look really closely than you can see my tramp stamp on my lower back.
*another shot must be taken*


The God of tits and wine.
*cheers, you have to take another shot*


I was so shiny that it burned his eyes,
or I was so pretty that he was holding back a boner.
*Fred's teeth are there, drink glass of milk*


The granny with her two favourite grandchildren.
*take two shots*


The years go by and I still annoy my friends with the self-timer.
*hooray, it's shot time!*


NB! This is Fred's gangsta face. He is bad to the bone.
*take a shot while listening rap music*


Our love-life is so synchronised that it is a bit scary.
*let's celebrate with a shot*


Epp does not want to play this drinking game,
so you have to take only two shots:


The premature ejaculation at 10:16pm:


The hot shots that took Fred's pulse away,
he got it back in 2017:


Blossa annual holiday mulled wine and I.
*Sry, I don't know how to smile without my teeth showing, another shot for you*


I love Fred, but I love drunk Fred even more.
*shot!*


Rehearsal for the midnight:


The emotions when the boys thought about Brexit and Trump.
They cried a little:


Few minutes away from 2017!
*SHOT!*


She celebrates the anniversary with her boyfriend on NYE, 
what a great bang!:


SPARKLES ARE SO COOL!
*take a shot and hurray for the year 2017*


Happy new year!
Head uut aastat!
Gott nytt år!
*cheers*


Looks like I'm in Berlin.
*God, you should be very drunk by now*


*Ok, now you have to drink a whole bottle of vodka*


Of course you spend the first minutes of 2017 in a car park squatting:


"2017, come at me bro!":


Drink, love and repeat!


Taukar was on our minds, because
"Vahel tundub veider, kuid su mõttest aru saan."

No comments: