I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Getting the taste of spring in Warsaw

Even though I am running an active campaign "Talents back home!", then some of my dearest are still leaving Estonia. For example T-Lo went to explore enormous Poland, 
luckily only until June.
I am that annoying friend who does not leave her abroad living friends alone. I will visit them. I will send them emoticons and funny cat pictures on every online platform. I will be that overly attached friend until they move back...and after that just ignore them.

Jokes aside, I miss T-Lo and went to visit her in Warsaw, 
so here is a little taste of spring and friendship:


Tried the LOT + Nordica combo out for the first time. Flight was not delayed and it got me to the destination, so I should be happy I guess. Although could someone please tell LOT that they have bought a company called Nordica not Nordika (somebody didn't read the contract through):


In my long, yet short life no one has ever greeted me with a name sign at the airport!
My cold heart started to melt:


Laine and Alma at the breakfast table:


She will stop wearing black, when they invent darker colours:

A gift from the Soviet Union to the people of Poland - the Palace of Culture and Science 
has now brighter colours in front of it than in the past:


If only I could, I would insert here million smiley-faces and heart emoticons, 
because I cannot describe how nice it was to meet Karolina! We last saw each other 4 years ago. 
My apologies for sounding like a old fart, but TIME FLIES! 


Thank you European Union for Erasmus programme!
The friends I found there are priceless:


The most famous Polish = John Paul II:


As I was in Warsaw during the Mayday/Labour Day and the Constitution Day of Poland,
a lot of protest took place pro and against government. 
What a crazy time we live in:


The Polish dumplings a.k.a. pirogi were to die for (both salty and sweet with berries)! 
We literally ate so much that we nearly died, but it would have been a sweet death:


Did not know that the picture was taken:


Warsaw was like one month ahead of Tallinn when talking about the weather.
ESTONIA WHY U SO COLD?!


Embrace yourselves the flower pictures are coming:



NB! I am not wearing white socks, it's my skin. 
When the sun is shining directly at me, 
then you have to wear sunglasses because I'm like a reflector:


The amount of grim war monuments in Warsaw was really really high:


Religion and Poland go hand-in-hand:


Seriously imposing:


God called and said that this is the way to heaven:


The moment when a blogger tries to convince you that it is not a promoted post...


Felt like my birthday:


Spring completely downloaded:


Home was that way:


This girl is in bloom:


Not sure if zen or just sleeping:


Walking around peacefully and suddenly a peacock appeared?!!


It is thinking about the ways of killing me it seems:


Even the ducks are special in Poland:


Thank you Warsaw for having me, it was a pleasure!

No comments: