I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Monday, May 22, 2017

Looking back to 22th of May in the past

Today 26 years ago I was born on a backseat of a Žiguli car. As I cherish birthdays so highly, here is my 22th of May through time:

1996
We lived in Vardja and my relatives came to visit us. I am sitting on my great-grandmothers (there age 75) lap and was utterly happy that I was allowed to wear red lipstick because it was my 5th birthday. My classy great-grandmother always drew her eyebrows on with a burnt log. Classy times:

The years between are lost in space

2008
Too-cool-for-school teenager with her boyfriend back then. I wore some silly hats at school and I still remember those awkward moments when teachers forced the whole class to sing happy birthday 
and afterwards they were expecting candy, that I did not have. 
Rebel!:


2009
My sweet 18! I waited that moment so long. We started the evening drinking at a park and the gentleman by my side ended up at a police station spending the night there. So it qualifies as an legendary night to tell stories about:


2010
I had been dating this guy for two months or so and I had tonnes of butterflies in my stomach: 


We had an exam that day and in the evening I threw a sandwich party at my deskmates apartment.
The time when you spent more money on alcohol than food:

2011
I was living in England back then. 
As there were thousands of kilometres between me and my loved ones, 
I had a quiet day together with Fred: 

As soon as I got back to Estonia me and Reggie threw fabulous birthday party, 
the theme was called "Royal Circus". 
She had a blog Castle of Fashion back then and I was/am Wilma Circus, 
let's just say that we went nicely hand-in-hand:

2012
Fred and I had a long-distant relationship back then and he couldn't fly over to Estonia for my birthday. 
He sent me bunch of flower with a courier, that was my first and seemed so fancy:

2013
I lived in Stockholm and I spent the day together with Ott at an amusement park. 
That year this legendary picture was taken:


Few days later Charlie from Scotland and Wilma from Estonia had a joint party at a student housing. 
We had drama, we had fun, we were up until 7am. Such much good party:


I miss those crazy people!


2014
From this year on the picture quality improved drastically (I stayed the same):

That was an eventful birthday!
 Fred had planned the whole day and we ended up at an adventure park 
and I glided through the forest like Tarzan:


Few days later I had a true Soviet party at my country side.
Druzja:


Also my friends gave me money to attend driving school.
23 and lucky!:


2015
My boobs stopped growing, so I desperately tried to squeeze them together: 


That lucky moment when you have birthday on Friday 
and you can have a celebration at the same day:

A lot of quality boys in my life:



2016
Again I lived in Stockholm and my friends threw me a birthday party, because poor me didn't have a home. 
It really made me happy, since we were having some difficult times. Thank you, Sollentuna family!
At midnight I got to blow the biggest candle in my life:


The next day, Sunday I had a slight hangover, but it was kissed away:


Not much has changed, I am so lucky to have so much love around me.
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!
Shake it, don't brake it,
my mama got 9 months to make it! 

No comments: