I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Sunday, November 05, 2017

Unicorns, Cookie Monster & Ms.Poo

The autumn is dark and full of terrors.
However, Halloween is the time for a little fun 
(I hope Kadri and Mardi do not feel left aside).
*all copyright belongs to Merily's camera*

Attention! I did not know that the picture was taken, I just casually flew by:


Some put on a shitty unicorn costume,
others actually put some effort in it:


We like each other, because we appreciate classical poo and fart jokes:


He knows which cookies you ate last summer:



Poco-loco-sugar-loops in da house:


When you thought you are one of a kind,
but suddenly you find your double ganger: 


"Yes Sir, you may touch my horn":


Family portrait:


One, two, three,
YOGA!:


Being someone else is a dream come true:

No comments: