I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Totsid pärast jõule / Lasses after holiday

Fred and some other boyfriends went on a snowboarding trip to Austria and at the same time the Executive Board had their annual meeting. We analysed. We evaluated. We exchanged knowledge, like how condoms are made. We set new year's goals, to try Cuddle Sundays aka not coming out of bed before noon and doing some hokey pokey.

Basically girl's just want to have funDAMENTAL rights:


Austria is so far away, ain't nobody got time for that:

It was super lovely to get rid of Fred for some time. We have had our fair share of long-distance relationship, however, the last 8 months we have had overly attached closeness. No separate travels. No separate time. I love him to bits, but being apart is the best spice there is.

No comments: