I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Jay-Z and Beyonce On the Run Tour Berlin

I can now cross off one dream from my bucket list: 
Beyoncé (done & done) *insert fangirl scream*


Beyoncé, Jay-Z and I (I'm faaaaaaaaaaar at the back):
(source beyonce.com)


The concert lasted 2 hours and 15 minutes, we got everything we came for. 
1. Holy Grail
2. Part II (On the Run)
3.'03 Bonnie & Clyde
4. Drunk in Love
5. Diva / Clique
6. Dirt Off Your Shoulder
7. On to the Next One
8. Fuckwithmeyouknowigotit
9. Flawless / Feeling Myself
10. Naughty Girl
11. Big Pimpin'
12. Run This Town
13. Baby Boy
14. Mi Gente (Remix) / You Don't Love Me (No, No, No)
15. Bam
16. Hold Up / Countdown
17. Sorry / Me, Myself & I
18. 99 Problems
19. Ring the Alarm
20. Don't Hurt Yourself
21. I Care / 4:44
22. Song Cry
23. Resentment
24. Family Feud
25. Upgrade U
26. Niggas in Paris
27. Beach Is Better
28. Formation
29. Run the World (Girls)
30. Public Service Announcement
31. The Story of O.J.
32. Déjà Vu
33. Show Me What You Got / Crazy in Love
34. Freedom
35. U Don't Know
36. Young Forever / Perfect Duet:


The Queen that does not speak basic bitch language:


Hello, modelling agency! My self-timer picture just got 32 likes,
I guess I'm a professional now:


My life is perfect,
my food is perfect,
my fart does not smell:


The famous couples – Ross & Rachel, Beyoncé and Jay-Z, Paula and Ottomar:


That moment when a friend tells you funny Valdo Jahilo joke...
...said no-one ever:


Berlin – the home of unicorns:


Now it's time for the Queen herself:

No comments: