I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Ian's homecoming

I swear if my memory would be any worse, I could plan my own surprise party. However, let's talk about another party, that...like...happened in August. Once Ian sent me flowers day after my birthday with a note "I fucked up". Honey, now it's my turn to send you the flowers. 

Today I will make amends and let's enjoy some memories from August, when Ian was home and I had a pink shimmer on my skin that I call suntan:



Casually sneaking away from others to make some timer pictures, 
since we are just so damn pretty that it would be ridiculous to
waste all that beauty. #humble:


A Russian, an Armenian, a Norwegian and an Estonian walked into a bar 
and said "KAWAIIII!":


The most photoshoots and posing I have ever done
has happened at Ian's house. I mean, Müürivahe brings out the model in me:


Strike a pose,
everybody Vogue!:


Performing the "Hetero to the max" act:


We had to walk like 10 steps from Ian's house to a restaurant.
We were all so exhausted, next time we will take a taxi:


That moment, when you remember that you have no money in the bank:


I always focus on wrong things
and I do not notice the greatness that lays just in front of me:


This picture has summer smell.
I miss that:


IS IT REALLY DJ ELLA IN DA HOUSE??!!
Straight from London with wicked tunes:


IS IT REALLY MUSIC GROUP W.A.N.K.?
Wilma, Annie, Nigel and K is behind the camera:


"No, I do not want to come to your dog's birthday party, freak.
My cat is getting married that weekend!":


Maybe some deals were made that some pictures would not see daylight,
however August was long time ago and my memory is not the best:


*Let's end with a random picture, when we tried to create a winter feeling during summer. 
And now it is bloody winter and I am desperately trying to create summer feeling.

I miss Ian.
I miss Ella.
I miss summer.
Fuck my life now.

No comments: