I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Sunday, December 16, 2018

It's a trap! This post is actually all about my dog.

Look at this fucking blogger back in action. I just browsed the past stories on this blog and found quite many links to fellow friend bloggers like Castle of Fashion and somewhatslightlydazed. They were smarter and deleted it all, however I have no chance to become president or something, because you can scroll back to 2009 when my dad went to Brazil. Instead of being responsible with the allowance, the eighteen year old me blogged about blurry nights and pukey mornings. I somehow still have kept on blogging, although not as often as I would like to (and less liquid lunch is involved). Even if I have only one reader than this blog here is my memory back up.

I still have a 9 to 5 work. I still had (focus on the past tense) university lectures to attend in the evenings. 
I am still Wilma and the Circus is going strong.
*random moments of life are coming up*


Why have I kept on blogging you ask?
I am still Wilma, nothing has changed much.
For example I still do not use any make-up and when my face was covered for one day in November, 
I felt like an adult women (I became a kid again once I washed my face):


Wilma still loves Fred (yes, the blog name comes from the Flintstones):


How boring am I, trying to convince you that nothing has changed?
Actually this has become a baby blog, since in August we gained a new family member: 


Yes, this post is actually full of dog pictures,
because Šarik is the apple of our eye:


From Valga shelter straight to our hearts:


Ok, maybe he wants to move out,
since fashion is not his thing:


Of course I have tonnes of dog picture, because I look too pale for selfies and nothing notable has happened. Actually, I am in a weird situation right now as I do not have any travel tickets booked. Which has not happened like nine years or so...


Maybe you did not catch him on this side,
so another dog picture is on the menu:


Getting older. Loving AK (the news not the gun) way too much. Preferring not to drink alcohol. 
Instead of investing in fast noodles, I enjoy food that tastes heavenly, but costs some € 
(sometimes I still calculate prices into EEK and have a heart-attack):


Overall being grown-up rulez.
Wilma has become older and wiser.


Instead of drinking until pulse is gone,
I visit Tartu soberly (this now sounds like recovered alcoholic blog): 


Long weekends at the country side and cheering for those who might be (or not) pregnant.
It's not me nor Šarik:


And then it feels embarrassing to tell "I am so old" stories,
when grandpa becomes 75 and is the real OG:


University takes the best of me and actually everyday does not look as glamorous than this.
(only master thesis left and "goodbye"):


Also, work is not always this glamorous, but I still love it:


I have the nicest baubles in the office:


How ugly are you?
Pretty ugly!


My support group is my centre if I spin away:

The Christmas is coming. My calendar is full of events. It is time to charge my camera battery!
Stay tuned.

No comments: