I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Our family greetings

Showing how glamorous life I have, how amazing my family is, how my life is full of rainbows and flowers – this is what you do during Christmas.


I have a lovely partner, with whom I never fight.
I have a well-behaving dog, who never farts:


I have home, that is so inspirational that it does not need inspirational quotes.
Also, I have a dog that poops money:


I always have a good hair day and my breath never smells:


He did not just puke and he does not have diarrhoea 
and I definitely did not measure his temperature by putting something in his butthole:

Merry Christmas!

No comments: