I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Totside jõulud / Holiday lasses

It now can be called a tradition that just before Christmas my girls and I, we get together and have some extra fun. No penises are allowed, interesting powerpoint presentations are optional and good mood is a must. 

As we are strong influential independent women,
then we were asked to be on the cover of Tsirguliina Vogue.
We were honoured!


Mordant Dazzle, Emblem Copper, Palm Leaves, Medallion Star and Sakiori Meteor –
the DJ names of my ladies:


Alright, I have to be honest. One penis was allowed to stay at the party.
He tried to French all the girls –
here it is just a moment before their first kiss:


The prepared presentation opened our blind eyes!
We have yet so much to learn, but now we know that pregnancy is not a disease: 


Difficult at the military drill, 
easy in the battle:


We found out that animals have rather colourful sex life:


TOO MUCH FEMALE STUFF,
MUST TRY TO ZONE OUT:


Sharing our boyfriends' dick pics:


She took some BANG! with her from home:


Bitches love golden rain,
my dog on the other hand hit his head against the door (best dog owner of 2018):


Walking on sunshine, whoaa-ooh:


Ladies chose their outfit from my closet and now I have this flimsy pretext that
 "I cannot give these amazing dresses – that I have not worn or will never wear – away, 
since they were worn in 2018!":


V as is in vagina!


Sit down Tyra Banks and be humble:


We found out that female koalas have three vaginas.
Three times the fun!


We are prettiest when our faces are covered:


In the same time our significant others were having a sausage party just some kilometres away. 
It was strictly "Penises only" or come with a random girl (NOT your own partner): 


Some things that are seen...


...cannot be unseen:


World peace!


When girls get together, then it does not have to be stereotypical chick-chat,
but sometimes it is so good to find fellow understanding.
Even Queens need some time off:

Thank you, ladies!
I was my pleasure.

No comments: