I'm Wilma. Girl. No dragon tattoo. I love theatre, fashion, music that makes me orgasm and taking pictures. I have split myself between three places (London-Stockholm-Tallinn), but my current hub is Tallinn. Wherever my circus goes, there's always a party. If the party does end, I watch cat videos and blog about it all. Check out my yearly summaries below to get to know me a bit better. Header: Mandel Photography

If you have any questions: hemafruu@gmail.com.

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Memmede suvertuur 2018. Mustvee edition.

Finally I can step up my game and become a professional travel blogger with very mundane details about my journey. 
Why go to Bali, when you can go to Mustvee? That is the true question.

My Golden Girls and I, we took our ridiculously small bladders 
on a roadtrip, because we like to test our limits:


Healthy vegan influential influencers casually winning at product placement:


It is a constant struggle between my love towards food and fear of getting fat.
DECISIONS! DECISIONS! New Hesburger halloumi burger won:


Small great moments of life:


Actually girls weekend means eating 99% of the time:


That moment when he sends you nudes:


Pic or Mustvee did not happen:


Good friends talk about their sex lives, best friends talk about poop. 


Well played Mother Nature, well played,
the girl and the scenery are 10/10:


I am showing with my hands how much dip would a dipshit shit if a dipshit could shit dip:


Once you go ginger, you never go back:


G was giving us an quick training "How to up your game on Instagram":


G is just laughing at our pale white skin, 
because we look like reflectors:


The highest entertainment there is:


Life in Mustvee is so much cheaper and misspelled:


Mustvee Fashion Week is the place to be:


Hello Ghlain, nice to meet you!
You famous?


We are picture perfect:


Nüüd küll kukuššin:


We love our boyfriends so much more after spending some time together just three of us;


Be a duck among swans:


There are very few things that are better than taking your bra off after a long day.
#blessed #lõpulongero:


Girls weekend is built on alcohol, dirty details and pink shenanigans:


Our future children know that if mama's are going on Memmede Suvetuur, 
they will return very happy and might even want more children:

No comments: